In today’s time, a question definitely comes in every person’s mind that growing stomach or obesity should not stain their beautiful body and people keep on doing various types of juggling to deal with it.
If someone wakes up early in the morning and is seen running, then someone is exercising and sweating. But it is obesity that does not take the name of giving up the pursuit and in such a situation it gradually invites many physical illnesses.
Some people wear large size clothes to avoid their increasing weight from the eyes of others, but this is not a permanent solution. If you also do something similar and want to protect yourself from fit and obesity like other people. So take time for yoga in your routine.
Yoga has been considered the simplest and most effective remedy for physical, mental disorders, and peace of mind. In addition, it is also helpful in working the increasing weight of the body to make it fit. Its special thing is that it can be done by people of all ages.
Even pregnant women are also advised to do yoga with special precautions and after the doctor’s advice so that the problem of childbirth can be reduced. Come, now we know Weight Loss Yoga.
Yoga asana to reduce extra weight
By the way, every person has become aware of yoga and knowing the benefits of it, has started doing it. Due to which many people have benefited in many diseases. All this has been possible due to Yoga guru Baba Ramdev, whose hard work has resulted that today Yoga has not only established its identity in India but in the whole world. Come, now we know Yoga Poses for Weight Loss.
Surya Namaskar literally means to bow or greet the Sun. This is a great way to get your body in the right shape, keep your mind calm and healthy. Surya Namaskar has a mixture of 12 powerful asanas. If you are short on time and you are looking for a way to keep your body fit. So this yoga pose is made for you only because it concentrates all the parts. Let us now know which postures are coordinated in Surya Namaskar.
12 yoga postures of Surya Namaskar:
Adho Mukha Savanasana
Chakrasana has a different significance in yoga postures. With its regular practice, the extra fat of the body can be improved and the muscles related can be strengthened. Learn how to do it.
- Lay down on the floor and lie with your back.
- Now bend the knees and place the soles of the feet at a distance apart from the ground.
- Then take the hands in the direction of the body and attach the palms to the ground.
- Now with your hands raise the buttock or hip portion upwards.
- Stay in this state for a few seconds and bring the body slowly to the ground again.
The practice of this yoga not only reduces abdominal fat but also makes the muscles of the shoulders, waist, and abdomen strong, and the body flexible. Let’s know how to do it.
- First of all, lie in a clean place on the stomach and put your hands under the head.
- Stick both your toes.
- Now raise the forehead with the help of hands and keep both arms parallel to the shoulder. Your bodyweight hold by your shoulders.
- Now, spread your body and have a deep breath.
- Stay in this state for some time and then come back to normal.
It is called boat posture because while doing it our body looks like a boat. This pose is considered very helpful for eliminating belly fat.
- First of all, lie down on the back and keep the middle part of the body stable and raise the head and legs.
- In this case, your body will appear like a ‘V’ or a boat.
- 5–10 seconds remained in this position. During this time you will feel that the muscles are bouncing.
- To do this, first sit on the ground, spread your legs. Take care to stick both feet together.
- Now, without mixing the palms of both your hands, rotate your knees in a circular direction like a mode wheel.
- Rotate for some time and then in the opposite direction.
- Then slowly come back to normal.
- Chakki Chalansan yoga is very effective in reducing heavy body weight and abdominal fat.
Today you know Weight Loss Yoga. With regular practice of these yoga postures, you can again make your body fit and flexible. So you too should adopt yoga and have a healthy body. You can also know more about yoga asana by joining 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.